Saturday, February 19, 2011

Reflection


Reflection

It's been a long time since I spent my saturday night at home alone. It's so peaceful and quiet. I didnt touch on my thesis today haha. Just chillex-ing. Watching my favourite 霸王花 movie series. I miss the good old day movies where you dont have substitutes, no cliche subtitles and no fancy CG. Just good old laughter.

I went to see the doctor today regarding my skin condition. Cost me 100 bucks, argh! The doctor said that i've prolong dryness on my skin which makes me prone to outbreaks. And yes, i'm hereby allergic to my own sweat *says the doctor*. So I'm not allow to do too much intense exercise. What a great excuse for me to continue maintaining my boy-ish body figure. The next step is to downgrade PES and excuse myself from IPPT forever, LOL

So i'm trying to kill time now loading my next movie while listening to this song "Reflection" from the movie Mulan. This song makes me emo, haha. Nice song, nice song.

When will my reflection shows who I am inside...

I've been whining to people a lot that I've got nothing to do at home. I was kidding lah, I've a lot of things that I can do at home but I choose not to, haha. I've decided that after I graduate in May *after Im back from grad trip*, imma buy myself the new NGP to play. If NGP isnt out yet, then i'll buy myself a PS3 to play. Yup! I've decided to give up on MMORPG games, those are so boring sia. Meanwhile I'll be trying my best finding a job. Sigh,

Who's that girl I see stareing straight back at me?
Why is my reflection someone I dont know?
Must I pretend that I'm someone else for all time?
When will my reflection shows who I am inside...

Why must we all cant see what we think, how we feel
Must there be a secret me I'm forced to hide
I wont pretend that I'm someone else for all time
When will my reflection show who I am inside...

Coco Lee's version is better than Christina Aguilera's, haha.

Someday, you'll see who I am.

0 comments: