Tuesday, March 29, 2011

He loves me (she loves me not), She loves me (He loves me not)

I'm hereby "done" with my thesis. Dateline for submission is on wednesday but I need to print it out first before i send for binding. So i dont care already. My thesis is done, finalised, COMPLETE! No more thesis to do haha, yay.

So I'm left with my poster design for my FYP and im officially over with it. I've got 2 more presentations to go. One is due this week and another next week. So by next week I'll be done with a lot of things apart from my exams. I can smell graduation haha. I am so looking forward to get my ass out of NUS. Bye bye!!

I'm happy. Yes. You're an idiot you know, but that's why Im always happy with you around. Haha. Glad that you're still alive and sound. Hope to get things back to normal soon ya.

0 comments: