Monday, April 11, 2011

Who says


Who says

Who says you're not perfect
Who says you're not worth it
Who says you're the only one that's hurting...

Trust me,
that's the price of beauty
Who says you're not pretty
Who says you're not beautiful
Who says...

Who says you're not star potential
Who says you're not presidential
Who says you're cant be in movie
Listen to me, listen to me...
Who says you dont pass the test
Who says you cant be the best
Who said, who said, would you tell me who said that!

Who says we cant be together
On and on or go forever
Who says I cant be your toy
Even if you're just a boy

Trust me,
Words from others I dont care
Take a chance and take my dare
Who says we can never be there
Who says...

Sow the seed of the present for a brighter future ahead. Only then will I know what lies ahead for me. Dont give up now, ROAR!

0 comments: