Wednesday, June 15, 2011

You can read and know but you cannot ask

Some of my friends are saying "How come you don't blog bout your life, your school, etc. You're blabbering a lot of things I don't understand. Are you ok?"

HA HA....

Of course I'm ok! It's just that I'm not telling you things that I don't feel like telling you.

So if you don't understand what I'm saying here, you can always ask me in person, and if I choose to avoid your question, that means I don't feel like sharing with you.

Basic social ethics, hope you're a fast learner when you confront me with issues I wrote on my blog. =P

Then you can say again "If you don't want people to read, don't write your link on facebook and let people read lah"

I've to say..... I'm quite a bit of an attention seeker, haha. I allow EVERYBODY to see, but only a very selective few to touch.

The days are ticking away. We're halfway in the midst of June. What are you doing now...

=)

0 comments: