Monday, May 30, 2011

Naturally 10

Perfection is like a form of disease
Some will pursue cuz they couldnt resist
Some tried so hard that they all turned crazy
Why do people strive so hard just to exist

I know I'm not perfect, nobody's perfect
I do things naturally as I deem correct
However, this flaw makes me feel so imperfect
How can I be correct when I know Im not perfect

Perfection always seem so superficial
Everything on the surface as delicate as tissue
Yet my eyes blinded me with conflicting issues
What is it exactly that makes you so you

First was the meet-up
Next came the chase-up
As sweet as 7-Up
You're just the tea for my cup

Good looks come by short like a thrill
It makes you think that love feels so real
Yet reality is harsh like a burning hot grill
What's on the inside, now that's the big deal

Im 24
You're 15
We're a difference by 9
but we still click like naturally 10
Perfectly imperfect logic, now that's contradicting

=)

0 comments: