Friday, May 27, 2011

Smile

And that's why I smile
It's been a while...
Since everyday and everything has felt this right
And now you turn it all around
And suddenly you're all I need
The reason why I smile

I used to be afraid of disappointments
Losing everything including precious moments
But I've learn to accept and let things go
Just so you know
I'll lead a happier life even when you're gone
Just to prove you wrong

Someday, you'll find this place and you will be reading this. This is a place for me to seek refuge and write down all my feelings.

Feelings that are right
Feelings that are wrong
Feelings that are damn fucking confusing I sing them like a song

I don't know much about you at the moment, barred behind the screen.
I must admit sometimes what you do just make me scream!
You gave me a second chance to prove myself
And to something also for yourself
I still cant believe it though...
But why must I care so
FUCK IT LAH, I'll just take a leap of faith!

=)

0 comments: