Saturday, June 25, 2011

Framing a mental picture

Tired...

Came back today after teaching 2 tuition and dinner with Gary and gang. The seperators on my teeth are killing me. I can't eat properly sia, haiz.

Managed to finish doing the A-math corrections for Daniel. I have to do it for him cuz I can't afford to waste time to go through it during tuition and his teacher refused to give them the answers. I wonder what teachers are doing nowadays. Torturing kids to a higher level, huh?

I know you're busy. Really. I'm not disappointed. Really. I'm just glad to see you again, even if it means taking a mental picture through my head.

Holidays are ending, so is mine. Time to resume my job hunt again.

Good night to you my precious oil drill, and to the whole world out there. Yawnz...

0 comments: