Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Discontinue the replay button

I can go head over heel for you
And stick closely to you like a glue
Yet
You don't know exactly how it feels
To be ditched around like a fool

If one day I were to turn cynical and hysterical, I blame those people around me for giving me the chance to behave these way. They taught me well.

I'm starting to think more about what I really want. Oh well, my job hunt continues. I hope to hear from some of the companies soon. I need to get a job in order to take a step closer to what I really want, ha ha.

Oh roly-poly
You're so cute that you make me go ga-ga
You dance to the groovy beat of mi-fa-soh-la
Lovely like a lollipop
Shiny like a disco top
I'm sorry I cant discontinue the replay button
Just like how I can't stop thinking about you
Shit....

=)

0 comments: