Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Trick of an illusionist

And he said "Now it's time to start the show. If you would kindly close your eyes now, you would see me slowly disappearing."

Busy with my online game lately. I've been grinding a lot with my guild mates. Haven been addicted to online games for a very long time. Did the psychometric test for the DXO position, hopefully i'll get selected for an interview.

I like fun and interesting activities/people. I rather do it fun in a group or alone. Most of the time I do it alone cuz there ain't a lot of interesting people around.

"Look at the time now! I wish I've the ability to stop time. But the truth is that I don't. The watch is broken, you silly."

A little bit of you is fun. I rather play my online game than to spend more fun time with you. I don't want you to break my watch.

0 comments: